http://www.nbhc.com.au - Hobby Shop Sydney, In contrast to common belief, individuals which work in model stores do not spend all day everyday playing with their very own designs !!!
However on Friday afternoon Dale and myself chose we were going flying with our very own designs. We closed the shop dead on 6 o'clock (usually we don't leave till gone 7). We were cashed up, packed up and off to our own secret flying website in Kent by 6.30.
We reached the flying area around 6.45, all versions still undamaged after a mad dash along the A2 as well as some rather bendy country streets. Hobby Shop Sydney
First out of the cars were a pair of Weston Cougars, among my favourite planks (sorry for the term plank but I course myself as a heli leaflet). As soon as started and both airborne there was a truly obvious improvement in efficiency in between both. Dale's is fitted with a OS46LA, whilst mine has a West Eurotech 36 suited. We both determined to opt for elevation, (when I state height I suggest the clouds were obstructing) Dale's climb rate was respectable however mine climbed up like a yearning angel. After a couple of attempts at getting it to flatspin & some low upside down circuits I ran out gasoline, so was forced to land and also get the following design out.
The following candidate was a Century Predator Gasser which has had one previous flight. The charm of petroleum powered models is that they are low-cost to run & there is no starting devices called for. The previous flight was made use of to set the model as well as engine up properly. After a few tweaks to the engine I was happy with the method she was running I thought we would do a few mild circuits with a number of delay turns included for good measure. I must claim this is probably the most stable design in the hover I have ever flown. I landed, after that Hobby Shop passed the controls to Dale for a fast play. He likewise loved just how steady it flew.
The amount of fun you could have with an electric Zagi is outstanding. This model is a lot fun and so nonbreakable, I located myself doing the silliest of things with it. Like skimming throughout the strip with the prop clipping the lawn on its means with, delaying it from up high and also seeing which could possibly obtain the highest bounce when it hit the deck!
Who cares, the opportunities of breaking it are near nil.
That's exactly how is proceeded for the rest of the evening ... till we kept in mind that to fly at night - which i used to do on a regular basis - you need 'radiance sticks'. ().
So, back to the shop to discharge all the models - we both discussed what a fantastic evening's flying it was, most likely among the best this year - we are not trying to lure destiny or anything, yet are now asking for every little thing visible all set for one more night of fun.
One of the best things you can purchase is a quick battery charger - excellent for those last minute decisions to go flying, we have all put a great deal of miles on my inadequate old ripmax quick wall charger.
RC Hobbies
Hobby Store
9 Parramatta Rd, Lidcombe NSW 2141
(02) 9564 0822
https://rchobbies.com.au/store/
http://hobbyshopsydneyonline.tumblr.com/post/131461388828/hobby-shop-sydney-understanding-convenient
No comments:
Post a Comment